Register for a Class
These courses are open to anyone in the public who would like to enroll.
Enrollment is easy, and is open all year. There are no application fees.
We have both credit classes and non-credit courses.
Most courses have ongoing and open enrollment, which means you can start the course as soon as you register and pay for the course. You then have five months to complete the course, and a 30 day extension will be provided if it is needed. Any exceptions will be noted in the description of the course.
We now offer placement tests for our online math courses.
You can click here
to start a placement test, which will help determine which level of math is appropriate for you.
To verify our association with Woodbury University, visit their website here
. Enter Math 029, Math 039, Math 109, ...into the 'source code'.
Verify Woodbury's accreditation (WASC) here.
Verify with the U.S. Dept of Education here
; enter the city of Burbank and chose California as the state. Select Woodbury University.
- Official College Transcript from Woodbury University
- Academic Credit
- Letter grade assigned
- Payment Plans available for these courses
If you are unsure which choice is best, visit the Credit Options
page before registering. If your school sent you to us and you are unsure of which option they want, please see the
at the bottom of the Credit Options
If you are still not sure which credit option is best, please call our advising center at 805-489-2831, or Contact Us
Note: The Cal Poly option is not degree applicable.
How to Enroll and Begin:
- Select the credit type of the desired course.
- Click on the "Enroll Now!" button for your choice, and complete the enrollment form.
- All of the Math and Biology classes have ongoing enrollment, so you can login and start the class
immediately after completing the form.
- If the class is on a fixed schedule (English), you will be activated the night before the class starts.
- After logging in, follow the instructions in the student menu.
It's as easy as that!
Other General Education Courses
Assessment and Equivalence Tests